- What are Software Assurance training benefits?
- What is the Software Assurance Training Catalog?
- What are the different course-list filters?
- Why are the columns organized as they are in the course list?
- What do the different column headers mean?
- Can I arrange the course list alphabetically?
- Some items state "Future (Q1 2013)."" What does "Q1" represent?
- In the course list, under Product Type, there is a box containing a plus sign. What does that represent?
- Can I export the course list to Microsoft Excel?
- The filters at the top of the screen use too much space. Can I remove them?
- Can I be informed when new courses become available?
Microsoft provides this material solely for informational and marketing purposes. Customers should refer to their agreements for a full understanding of their rights and obligations under Microsoft’s Volume Licensing programs. Eligibility for Software Assurance benefits varies by offering and region and is subject to change. The Terms and Conditions of your Volume License Agreement and the Terms and Conditions under which any specific Software Assurance benefits are offered will take precedence in the case of any conflict with the information provided here. For eligibility criteria and current benefit program rules, see the Microsoft Product List.
[Publication: 112012 Software Assurance Training Catalog Help Guide]